1. ARE WILLYS WATCHES WATER RESISTANT?
Yes – Willys watches are water resistant to 10 ATM. However, a watch’s water resistance can be affected by age or damage.
2. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE FOUR VERSIONS OF WILLYS WATCHES?
Each represents a different country involved in the Lend-Lease programme. Each bears the name and flag of the country it represents – the United States, Great Britain, the Soviet Union or the Republic of China.
3. DID YOU ACTUALLY SEND WILLYS WATCHES TO THE PRESIDENTS?
Yes, presented Willy’s watches to Vladimir Putin, Donald Trump, Xi Jinping and Her Majesty the Queen. It is a genuine gesture to show appreciation for the vital role the support between each country played in World War Two.
4. WILL WILLYS WATCHES REMAIN A LIMITED EDITION?
Most certainly. We have built just 100 watches for each country – so 400 watches in total. It is an exclusive high-quality watch that we want to keep within a narrow circle of those who share the same passion.
5. WILL I HAVE TO PAY INTERNATIONAL TAXES AND DUTIES?
Depending on the location, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes. Generally, these will be around 20% of the purchase price. It all depends on the country to which the order is shipped. We advise you to contact your customs office for further information.
6. HOW LONG IS WILLYS WATCHES WARRANTY AND WHAT DOES IT COVER?
Your new Willys Club timepiece is warrantied for two years from the date of purchase. The warranty covers any and all parts of the watch that may need repair due to defects in materials or workmanship under normal use. CCW’s obligations are limited to repair or replace.